2022 Porsche 911 GT3 Interior
The 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 gives a taste of luxury and offers good performance. This is known to all that fulfilling customer’s needs is a top priority for Porsche. Do you want to learn more about the interior of the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3? At Freeman Motor Company in Portland and Salem, Oregon, we will give you every detail you need. Keep reading to know more!
The interior of the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 is similar across the latest generation of 911 cars. It is elegant and subtle. Porsche offers various optional extras for accessories and interior upholstery if you don’t want to opt for a completely race-inspired interior.
Some of the notable features of the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 are:
- Optional Carbon-fiber bucket seats along with Alcantara leather cushioning
- Alcantara upholstery as standard
- Optional accessories and upholstery
The infotainment system of the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 is easy to use. It will have a 10-inch touchscreen display screen. Some features are:
- Bluetooth audio and phone connectivity as standard
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) infotainment system’s latest version
- 12 Speaker Bose surround sound system
2022 Porsche 911 GT3 Engine and Performance
The 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 is equipped with a 4.0 L naturally aspirated flat-six engine that gives 502 hp and 346 lb-ft of torque. It is mated to Porsche 7-Speed automatic PDK unit. An optional 6-speed manual transmission will also be available. It can accelerate from 0-60mph in 3.3 seconds. Some of the standout safety features of the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 are:
- Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus
- Clubsport Package
- Porsche Stability Management
If you have more questions, you can get in touch with our team at Freeman Motor Company in Portland and Salem, Oregon. We hope to hear from you soon!
Disclaimer: All pictures shown are of the 2021 Porsche 911