Get pre-approved before even stepping foot into the dealership by filling out our secure Credit Application.
Adding warranty protection offers additional security knowing that you’ll be covered in the case that anything goes wrong.
Use this car payment calculator to estimate monthly payments on your next auto loan. This calculator will help you determine how much car you can afford.
Our finance experts have built relationships for over a decade with banks, credit unions and major credit lenders to ensure that our customers get the lowest possible interest rate on car financing.
Freeman Motorcar Financing
Freeman Motor Company has a dedicated Finance and Insurance (F&I) Department to provide one-stop shopping for all your financing needs. Let the Finance Team at Freeman Motor Company simplify the process of getting the right car loan for you. With years of experience and a network of lenders, our goal is to extend our favorable financing terms on to you.
- We offer you CONVENIENCE when buying your vehicle by completing all your financing needs in one place.
- We offer you SIMPLICITY by making the process quick and easy, taking the stress away from you and saving you valuable time.
- Our STRONG REPUTATION has enabled us to establish close relationships with a variety of banks, credit unions and other financial institutions. This means we can offer buyers a range of options to suit their needs.
What should I expect?
- Start the application process from the comfort of your home by completing our secure and encrypted online finance application form. Simply select the car you want by searching our inventory and click on the "Start Credit Application" tab at the top. You may also call and speak with one of our finance managers who can take your application over the phone.
- We will obtain a copy of your credit report and evaluate your options. A finance manager may call you with additional questions or guidance once we have reviewed all the provided information.
- Your credit application will be submitted and evaluated by the appropriate banking partners. The bank, finance company or credit union will base their evaluation on what appears on an individual’s credit report, including credit score and credit history, the year and mileage of the vehicle, and the terms of the sale.
- We will work hard for you to obtain the best rate and term possible for your loan.
- We will help you choose from a selection of valuable extended service contracts and other maintenance packages that can often be financed into the loan.
- The finance manager will receive final approval from the lender and will contact you to go over the terms.
- Finally, we will walk you through each finance and insurance document, make sure you are comfortable with all agreements and understand the terms, and we will provide you a copy of all documentation for your records.