What new technological features does the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L get?
When it comes to SUVs, there are not many manufacturers that are as legendary and significant as Jeep. With an impressive lineup of vehicles to its credit, Jeep has been at the forefront of the SUV body type segment since its inception. And known to be the creator of the modern-day SUV as we all know it today, one can expect nothing but the best. The Grand Cherokee L is a new entrant to the Grand Cherokee lineup and receives new upgrades for the 2022 model year. That said, what new technological features does the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L get? Well, we at Freeman Motor Company located in both Portland, Oregon, and Salem, Massachusetts, have listed these new features in this article.
These are the six trims offered for the 2022 Grand Cherokee L – Laredo, Altitude, Limited, Overland, Summit, and Summit Reserve. The base Laredo trim carries a price tag of $39,785 MSRP* and the top-end Summit Reserve trim costs $63,760 MSRP*. Do you want to experience the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L today? Schedule a test drive right away.
[ Know more: What’s New in the 2022 BMW X6? ]
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L’s New Technological Features
Following are the new technological features added to the 2022 Grand Cherokee L:
- Segment-exclusive 10.25-inch front-passenger screen
- Dual 10.1-inch high-definition rear-seat entertainment displays with built-in Amazon Fire TV (late availability on Limited, Overland and Summit models)
- Amazon Fire TV
- Connect Amazon Fire TV through in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot or mobile device hotspot
- Watch on-demand or downloaded Prime Video content without connectivity with 16 GB of included built-in storage for each rear display (9 GB of user available storage per rear display)
- Watch content individually on each rear display or mirror across both displays to watch together
- Includes two voice remotes with Alexa to easily find, launch and control content
[ Know more: Why is it Important to Replace Windshield Wipers? ]